* KOREA SKI TOUR – From Seoul Ski tour !
– Guide, Transportation, Ski Gears (Plates/ Poles/ Boots) & Gloves Rental.
– Free Basic Ski Lesson (1 hour / Min. 2 pax ).
– Basic Snowboard Lesson – (Without free lesson / Min. 2 pax).
>>> Option (Rental) <<<
* Ski Suit Rental – KRW 15,000 per set per person (Gangchon Ski Resort / Jisan Ski Resort – (Near Seoul City : around 1.5 hour)
* Ski Suit Rental – KRW 20,000 per set per person (Vivaldi Ski Resort / Yongpyeong Ski Resort /Alpensia Ski Resort/ Phoenix ski Resort- (Far from Seoul City : 2.0~2.5 hour)
– Ski suits are optional since many customers bring their own.
– Wearing Ski suits is mandatory in ski resort.
Because casual wears are easy to get wet and weak in wind or you may get a hypothermia or cold.
* Snowboard Gears Rental – KRW 30,000 per set per person
(If you need snowboarding lesson, please make a reservation in advance to arrange snowboard guide who can give a lesson)
* Snowboard Boots Rental – KRW 10,000 per set per person (available for snow sliding)
* Goggle Rental – KRW 10,000 per set per person
(Availability for Goggle rental is depending upon the resort. If rental is not available, you should buy it at the ski shop)
< at Yongpyeong Ski Resort >
* Ski Lift Ticket (Half day) – KRW 60,000 per person (In case of daily ski tour)
* Ski Lift Ticket (Full day) – KRW 80,000 per person (In case of overnight tour)
<For Ski Lift Pass-Ticket>
If you are beginner for the ski, you don’t need ski lift pass.
But after basic ski lesson and when you are familiar with skiing, you can take it at the beginner ski slope.
Whether you take it or not, the guide will decide as your ski level.
So you can decide to take ski lift on tour day by guide’s permission.
* Additional Ski Lesson (min. 2 pax) – KRW 20,000 per hour per person (Gangchon Ski Resort)
KRW 30,000 per hour per person (in Yongpyeong/ Alpensia/ Phoenix park ski resort)
* Snowboard Lesson (min. 2 pax) – KRW 40,000 per hour per person (Gangchon Ski Resort)
KRW 40,000 per hour per person (in Vivaldi Ski Resort Yongpyeong/ Alpensia/ Phoenix park ski resort)